View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Never take an online class...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was taking an online final today, which I thought would be awesome because I could use all my notes and google, but while I was taking it I accidently clicked on a different tab in blackboard and now I'm locked out of it. I emailed my professor and have to hope she unlocks it and lets me finish.

Dat ho better let you finish
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote