View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Never take an online class...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
That's what you get for ignoring it all semester.

^ This. Just get shit over with.

I've taken 4 online classes, 3 in the summer, one this fall. There were weekly requirements for each so I couldn't wait even if I wanted to. All of them were at least 2 papers per week.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote