View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:38 AM   #194
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I don't know how much this trade really helps Orlando. It was really just a big name trade. They got rid of their back up center, and didn't really get a big in return. They got rid of Rashard Lewis and Vince Carter and added Turkoglu and Richardson, which, isn't that much of an improvement and can be argued that it somewhat makes them worse. To top it off, they add Arenas, who is not only injury prone, but just doesn't seem to have the fire to play like he used to. This doesn't make sense because I thought Jameer Nelson was a perfectly capable PG for this team.

I would anticipate Nelson still being the starter. What surprises me is they got rid of Gortat. Hopefully we can exploit that when Howard gets in foul trouble.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote