View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #17
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm sorry, but Seth Rogen is NOT funny

I don't find Seth Rogen very funny or talented, but as the lead, he is usually surrounded by better actors/comedians that can carry his tubby ass, so people associate funny movies with Seth Rogen. James Franco and Danny McBride were great in Pineapple Express, which I would have enjoyed if Rogen and his sh*tty acting didn't ruin it. This is probably why I like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, there was no Seth Rogen. I also want to watch Freaks and Geeks but since he's in it, I probably won't.

I just watched Donny Darko the other day and had completely forgotten that he was the bully sidekick
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote