View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #113
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
Got blown out last night by our rivals at their house. i only had four points on four shots. i was in foul trouble the whole game so i couldnt get in my groove at all. and when i was out is when they built the majority of their lead since im the teams only point guard with experience when i was out we struggled with the press. got another game tonight against a team who we should probably be able to beat.

No worries bro you will bounce back!
Good luck on the next game!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote