View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #31
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Worst night in OTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Making fun of DBZ is a mental breakdown? I run ISH son. Still mad Mr. Wager?

That whole thing was just hilarious. It's a shame that in your fury you deleted your posts because that was just an entertaining back-and-forth.

I'm still upset that I missed the whole Anton business though.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote