View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:59 AM   #59
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Lol, everytime certain posters in the OTC try to make me red I get a rash of green reps telling me I shouldn't be in the red and asking why, lol.

This time I got some pretty big reps I'm almost at two bars.

As soon as that happens it's going to infuriate whoever wants me in the red so he will start making a whole bunch of negs calling me a ******, saying I'm worthless and

It's become a predictable pattern.
There you go, two bars now. Don't say I never gave you anything. ;)
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote