View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #30
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wrasslin: nWo -vs- DX: Who U Got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Hogan was an original nWo member, he didn't join later on like Macho Man or Scott Steiner.
When it was just Hall and Nash as The Outsiders, The NWO was cool. After Hogan was added, I hated them immediately. I was a huge fan of The Million Dollar Man when I was a kid, and also wanted The Dungeon of Doom to destroy Hulkamania.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote