View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 03:52 PM   #35
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Wrasslin: nWo -vs- DX: Who U Got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Seriously could you build a better group.

Rick Flair - The savy veteran, who'll do anything to help Triple H win his matches and retain as the World Champion.

Randy Orton - The young superstar in the making. You knew he would become champion one day.

Batista - The insurance policy. The big bad killer. He could match anyone strength for strength.

Triple H - The champion who would do anything to keep it. A solid leader and a great heel!

While this was an awesome moment - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiH9o-VvJf0, I really don't get why the group had to end this fast. I guess Orton was becoming too big to stand next to Triple H, but idk, would have liked the group to continue longer. I really miss factions in wrestling, especially WWE.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote