View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 01:06 AM   #12
fatlever
Banned

Default Re: OT: Paris does it again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Definitely.... you think Hilton hangs out with John Smith the mechanic? Hell no.... she has a group of WASP friends that were all born with platinum spoons in their mouths and they have absolutely no clue what the real world is like.

I remember a video of one of Paris' friends (while with Hilton) making fun of Lindsay Lohan because she was only worth a few million dollars. That is the kind of crowd Hilton hangs out with.
So I guess only rich WASP and over the hill actors like Kramer use the the N-word with this type of reckless abandon? C'mon RBA, you should be smarter than that. But if you really believe otherwise, your dismissive ignorance is just as much of an issue/problem as the word itself. That's really the entire point of this thread.

As you can tell by the amount of views compared to actual posts...most people probaly came into this thread looking for a nude pic, but when they see the subject matter, they leave without a comment made. What does that say, man? While you may think that's normal, I would use another word and that's "typical". Just the "typical" race thread where no one wants to be accountable for an issue but yet they wishfully want it to just go away.

Last edited by fatlever : 02-01-2007 at 01:12 AM.
fatlever is offline   Reply With Quote