View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #23
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

He's exceeding my expectations. I said before the season that I hoped for a record around .500 and a 25/10/2 season from Stat, but the way he's getting his 26/9/2 is really impressive and I'm thrilled with the 18-12 record. This is the best I've seen Amare play. I was skeptical about the signing after we didn't get Lebron, but it looks great to me right now.

Amare is a legit MVP candidate. I'd like him to become less turnover prone, but a small complaint, and he's even been more active defensively than I expected. He has his flaws defensively, there's no question about it, but he's really blocking and contesting a lot of shots.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote