View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #14
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Ric Bucher: "Derrick Rose is my MVP candidate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkfosho
Durant will never win an MVP title. The kid is trash who chucks up shots all day. The Bulls will have a better record than OKC, they still winning games without Noah and a missing SG at the starting line-up. Drose stats > Dwills. Plz, just don't even talk about Durant when he's not even in top 10 of MVP candidacy... Westbrook is the man of that team.

I suggest you look at the updated journalists rankings, Durant is top 3-6 in ALL of them.

How dumb can you be, seriously? Durant's FG% is the same as Rose's despite having a horrible first month, he's averaging 30/6/4/1/1 on 52/40 in December.

OKC is on pace for 56 wins, LOL @ the Bulls surpassing that. Oh Bulls still winning without Noah? Thunder are winning with no frontcourt whatsoever and Westbrook chucking the past 3 weeks to the tune of 39 FG%.

As for Rose vs Williams, you fvcking idiot

24.3 ppg 20.4 FGA 53.3 TS% 4.8 rpg 8.4 apg 3.8 to/g

vs

22.4 ppg 15.8 FGA 59.0 TS% 4.0 rpg 9.6 apg 3.2 to/g

I'm happy Rose is able to chuck 5 more shots for 2 more ppg

LOL @ your stupidity
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote