View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #16
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Ric Bucher: "Derrick Rose is my MVP candidate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkfosho
OKC will never make it deep into the playoffs, that's just wishful thinking. And I never knew MVP awards were dependent on just the month of december Durant is inconsistent. Inconsistent players have no place in the MVP candidacy. Russell had to carry that horrible team cause Durant choked and couldn't live up to his expectations. Comparing Rose to Dwill already implies he's a top 1-2 PG in the league, thx for contributing to his achievements even more

You do realize Kevin Durant finished 2nd in the MVP voting last year, right?

If you really believe he's inconsistent because he had 1 bad month then you are beyond delusional. And if you really think he will not finish top 4 in the MVP at worst then I just have to laugh.

Rose is now shooting 44% in the month of December and it appears as if he's no longer the best player on his team, that would be Boozer. Don't argue with someone smarter than you are.
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote