View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #29
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ric Bucher: "Derrick Rose is my MVP candidate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbms
D-Rose had a very good frontcourt with Deng-Boozer-Noah. Korver is very good role player. I don't think he plays alone in offensive end(ppl only put offensive stats on discussion, so...). Today he is not MVP contender. Big5 this season is LeBron, Dirk, Stoudemire, Howard and D-Will. CP3, Gasol and Rondo droped out from MVP-shot.

D-Rose, Westbrook and Durant have to develop to MVP but they are brilliant(omg, Westbrook-Durant combine for 12 rebounds, 11 assists, 3 steals and 51 points per game... monster numbers).
So the other guys don't have good players around them? Wow the hate for the bulls in this forum is just phenomenal. But then I bet if a thread was made asking who the best team in the league was, you and bullss like you, would be knocking those very same players on the bulls. Deng, would be too inconsistant, boozer doesn't play any defense, noah offense is terrible etc. Wow the double standard is just maddening.
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote