View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joe Rogan is about to go live

someone left me a rep comment but no name to address them.. so if you're listening out there, here is my repsonse.

Q.
Quote:
Why are all of your posts from the Rogan Board

A. I find interesting stories over there and check out ISH to see if they have been posted. If they haven't then why not post them here? I like to spread the info around, and I like the cast and crew of ISH better. I like the freedom that the Rogan Board has though. I try and mention that I got the stories from the RB and I really try to read the comments before I post here so I don't put anything down here that someone else said. I'm not Gundress

Also not all of them are from the RB (but usually if I post it here, it'll end up posted on the RB anyway) I search the web all day for interesting shit to read or post. I just go to school on the gi bill and I'm still looking for a job. So I have lots of time to do shit in the mean time, which is sharing the love and information you all.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote