View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #6
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Joe Rogan is about to go live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
someone left me a rep comment but no name to address them.. so if you're listening out there, here is my repsonse.

Q.

A. I find interesting stories over there and check out ISH to see if they have been posted. If they haven't then why not post them here? I like to spread the info around, and I like the cast and crew of ISH better. I like the freedom that the Rogan Board has though. I try and mention that I got the stories from the RB and I really try to read the comments before I post here so I don't put anything down here that someone else said. I'm not Gundress

Also not all of them are from the RB (but usually if I post it here, it'll end up posted on the RB anyway) I search the web all day for interesting shit to read or post. I just go to school on the gi bill and I'm still looking for a job. So I have lots of time to do shit in the mean time, which is sharing the love and information you all.

That was me. I just joined the Rogan board and noticed it. Just curious, nothing meant by it
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote