View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 01:57 AM   #40
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm quitting smoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I was walking to work the other day and I exhaled my cig smoke over my shoulder, directly into the face of a middle aged woman riding her bike. She started coughing and I got out a quick sorry, which she just laughed at. That was awkward.

That kind of shit is annoying, though. I've been a non-smoker my whole life, so even someone walking past me with a lit cigarette while I'm chilling outside my apartment bugs me a bit.

This is a bit of a silly analogy, but imagine if I really really really liked tacos, and while walking past you while eating one threw a bit of it on you.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote