View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #9
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Don't count Brandon Roy out yet: Looking into meniscus transplant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcesswee
Also, the difference with CP3 and Roy, is that CP3 only had a partial tear on his meniscus in his left knee. The partial tear is the only part that got removed. So I believe that he still has part of his meniscus in his left knee which wouldn't make it bone on bone entirely. I think Roy has bone on bone for both of his knees.
I'm almost positive CP3 lost his entire meniscus. I'd have to look it up to be sure though. But if he only lost some of it that's at least decent.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote