View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 02:12 AM   #4
PJA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I would rather see the Bulls with Roy at #2 and Williams at #7. Sheldon WIlliams is a rebounding/blocking/low post scoring machine. He reminds me alot of Elton Brand but blocks more shots. Roy also is a great player and I think he has potential to make a difference fast. He can defend well at 6ft 5in and hes an awesome team player that can do it all. Did you watch Roy play last season? He carried Washington in the NCAA tourney and his competiveness is unreal.
Aldridge is a good player but his toughness scares me. The LSU tourney game turned me off of him. LSU's Baby Davis shut his offfense down. The way I saw Davis stop him was by putting a body on him. In the NBA if you cant handle a body on you you might as well ride the pine.
Thomas I think is going to be a good player and has a lot of upside. I wouldnt mind it if the Bulls took him at #2. If the Bulls get the #7 pick from Boston for Duhon and #16 like the rumors are saying I think one of the top 6 guys could fall to #7 and boy I wouldnt be sad at all.
PJA is offline   Reply With Quote