View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #28
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: FREE NBA League Pass: Jan 17 to 23rd - ENJOY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
I thought all NBA games on League Pass (via tv) were in HD??????? If anybody is watching league pass on tv right now, can you tell me if you get any games in HD?
I remember starting the year there was only one channel that showed the games in HD.I will check though.

Edit-Yup only one channel for me is in HD.

Last edited by Brujesino : 01-17-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote