View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rank the anticipated comic book movies

Rank which movies you think you will enjoy most out of the comic book movies that are being made/haven't came out yet.

Mine (only the movies I can think of, I'm sure there are more out there)

1. Dark Knight Rises
2. Wolverine (Aranofsky's take on it)
3. Judge Dredd (this is more out of not expecting the other movies to be good and not having enough data to say this movie will be bad)
4. Spider-man (reboot)
5. Thor
6. Captain America
7. Green Lantern
8. X-Men: First Class
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote