View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #8
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Batman new villian announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'm with you on this. Warner Bros must think pretty lowly of the general public. Do they really think that people wouldn't catch on to the idea that it is a continuation of the Dark Knight without that being in the title? I'm sure advertising it as the sequel would have been good enough.

And if they wanted "Rises" in there really bad, they could have made it "Rise of the Caped Crusader" or "The Caped Crusader Rises." Its just awkward that they completely changed the direction of the name after Batman Begins, but didn't do the same for this one.
the Dark Knight Returns would have been so much better then "Rise of the dark Knight"

he ran off in the last movie and now he returns, makes sense to me.

rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote