Thread: Thanks Guys...
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #99
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thanks Guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Starface, do you realize every time you try to make fun of me, all I think about is your spray on tan and your homosexually arranged diamond ear rings?

Stop making me laugh.

He claims that he isn't Starface or Bruinlove but he posts like the evil spawn of those 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonelements
Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior.

That's about as accurate a description of Starface as any.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote