View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #130
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask Meticode Any Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
Are you guys gonna have more kids?
I don't know. I'm leaning towards no. I personally don't want any more kids at all at all and the foreseeable future. My wife doesn't personally know.

I personally would prefer to put all my energy into one child and provide the best for her instead of splitting it up among two or three children.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote