View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rank these criminal syndicates

Inspired by the recent NYC mafia busts, rank these criminal organizations by how dangerous or powerful you think they are today. Feel free to throw in any others I haven't thought of. I'm keeping it at mostly profit driven gangs, so the ideological/political ones are out, even though they have criminal enterprises too (FARC, Taliban, Al Queada, IRA, etc)

here's my ranking:

russian mob

mexican cartels

triad

yakuza

colombians cartels (not FARC)

italian american mafia

biker gangs
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote