Thread: they lied to me
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
MikeBeas
Banned

MikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default they lied to me

u sed u werent gona trayde me but yall did! YALL DID! now im lost. i cant do it no mo.

yu lied to me. ***** ass ***** woods ***** cheek ***** old man ***** got bitin nail *****, fk heat, all fagets. ALL YALL ARE FAGGETS

ima score 500 when i face u fagets cuz u lied to me ahhh
MikeBeas is offline   Reply With Quote