View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Bryan Colangelo twitter

http://twitter.com/bryancolangelo
obviously fake but some of these made me laugh

Quote:
Just to keep you all abreast on the #Peja buyout. We are offering him $10,000.54 per 3 point shot made. He wants $335.23 per shot made. #NBA
Quote:
Too bad #Bosh sprained his ankle tonight. The #Heat will miss him. Thank goodness his ego wasn't sprained. That would be season ending!
Quote:
“@iluckylefty @BryanColangelo RT @openmiQ: well they better be working on a Nash and Carter trade to Toronto” -

@iluckylefty Carter would have to pay fans back the money for 2 dogged seasons and have titanium ankles installed to make this trade work.
Quote:
#MyNewYearResolution is to not sign players until I speak to their girlfriends/wives first. #Raptors
Quote:
#MyNewYearResolution is to give up on players that I draft. Especially players in the second round. #Raptors
7:39 PM Dec 31st, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone
Quote:
Someone should check in on #Turkoglu at the Vixen nightclub in Orlando. Its gametime after all. #NBA #Magic
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote