View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #12
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nene is eying three teams; "Dallas and Miami are included"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
Good, i wish he comes to miami. If he goes to the Mavs, that means we might get chandler.. But i really want nene, his athelticism complements our playing style.
If Nene comes to the Mavs, he will be the backup for Dirk AND Chandler. It would also mean us either getting rid of Mahinmi or Haywood. I'd prefer giving the first more minutes.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote