View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #38
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The time has come: Clevelands Countdown to losing streak record. Official thread.

This could get ugly. This could get reeeeeal ugly...

I don't think I've ever felt such genuine sympathy for an opposing fan base & franchise as I do for the Cavs. When you tally up everything that has happened to them (off season included), from the comic sans letter, to going from top to bottom in the time span of a few months, from getting blown out by their former beloved son, to the embarrassing blow outs etc... This might go down as one of the worst years that ANY team has ever endured throughout North American sporting history...

"What doesn't kill you... etc "
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote