View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OJ Mayo suspended 10 games by the NBA

Over the counter supplement.

If I'm an athlete whenever I purchase something over the counter? I take it to the trainers to get it checked out. And if need be go a step further and send the stuff to the league to have them test it out as well. Once you get approval? I proceed taking the stuff. Might be time consuming and I'm unaware how long this would take? But its better than being suspended for x amount of games and having people look at you crossed eyed as if you are "cheating" in some way shape or form.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote