View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #53
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OJ Mayo suspended 10 games by the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypox
So it looks like 10 day bans are for 2nd offenses. Although I don't recall Mayo being suspended for 5 games prior, so maybe he got busted in the off season or something. Supposedly before there are any suspensions, failed drug tests are kept secret, so there's no telling who's been caught for what because as long as they don't do enough to get suspended it never makes out in to the open.
Yeah I guess the original test was kept a secret. I'm really surprised he was using an illegal substance.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote