View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #36
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Show me proof that dinosaurs and other planets are real

and the sun too! show me proof that this thing really is a bunch of explosions or whatever! all i know is when i go to bed, it's dark, and when i get up, it's light. show me proof that that came from a ball of gas and i'll believe you.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote