View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:22 PM   #92
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Show me proof that dinosaurs and other planets are real

Just for the sake arguing in what may very well be the most dense thread ever formulated on ish;

You do fully realize that NASA has already establish tangible contact with the planet Mars as far back as 20+ years ago. The robotic rover entitled "Spirit" which successfully landed in 2004 I believe has documented MANY legitimate images with its built in camera that are easily accessible for viewing on Nasas website so don't bother my time with the "Prove it" response. They also successfully landed again as early as 2008 with the Phoenix Lander and established that h20 has been present at one point of time on the planet.

Good day
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote