View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bryan Colangelo twitter

Quote:
Today after I finished with my pasta and meatballs, I worked on my 3 point shooting. I know I need to make more 3's for us to win more games
10:52 PM Jan 23rd via web

The bad news: We lost our 9th in a row. The good news: I still get paid $103,657 per game this season. So all is good in BargnaniWorld!
10:15 PM Jan 26th via web

29 big points for me! I disappeared in the last 2 minutes, but the points are all that matters. Franchise, say it with me FRANCHISE!!

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote