View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #12
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kevin Love replaces Yao in the ASG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
Good...it is stupid to punish a guy for playing on a shitty team. If you lead the league in rebounding and double-doubles, you are an All-star.

When your team is THAT bad, you're not making that much of an impact. if he was even half as good as his stats suggest, the Wolves wouldn't be this pathetic. They're almost as bad as Cleveland.

There's no argument for Love over Aldridge, look what he's done in Portland with all of those injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Unbelievable. Love (do the Wolves have 10 wins) and washed-up Duncan over Parker, Z-Bo and Aldridge?

Agreed on Parker and Aldridge, but I'm cool with Duncan making the team. I have to admit, I just dislike Randolph(though I'm also not impressed with him), so me saying he shouldn't be an all-star is somewhat biased.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote