View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #204
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
No bad and no offense taken. I bet that there are some fans who'd love to re-capture the glory days of the Hornets including changing the name of the team. Some of us would love to re-capture their record. And maybe a couple of seasons with Silas will make a big difference. Some of us hate the name Bobcats just because it reminds us of our sorry-assed first owner. As in real life, ten people and ten different opinions!
I do remember the late-90's Charlotte Hornets with Mason, Curry, Rice, Wesley, Phills and I think Divac was on that team too. I kinda liked that old squad, a good feisty mid-tier team. Lost track of them once Baron Davis came into the league but I think around that time, the Hornets were thinking of moving already.

Maybe the Bobcats can bring some of that 90's Hornets glory back. Good luck!!!
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote