Thread: neXt
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 05:51 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: neXt

The moment that sealed the deal for me on how fake that show is...the girls were sitting on the bus and out of nowhere (in THE worst acting voices to ever grace TV)

Girl 1: "i hope they get back soon...i'm getting really horny"

Girl 2: "oh really?"

Girl 1: "yeah"

Girl 2: "i think i can help you with that"

Then they start making out. I mean the dialouge alone sounds fake when you read it but you really gotta hear their voices
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote