View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #13
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aaron Brooks Suspended One game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
No dude. 08-09 Brooks was on another level. He was miles ahead of Kyle Lowry, not the case anymore. Brooks is an excellent 3rd or 4th option. Deadly shooter if left wide open. His role in Houston is to create his own shot or create for others, and that's when he gets in trouble; because he can't run an offensive play. I still think 2008-2010 Brooks >>> current Kyle Lowry.
So you are telling me Brooks has just regressed this season? Nothing more? He was pretty tremendous last season, not gonna lie. The system favored him with the uptempo play. . Brooks and Yao couldn't co exist if you ask me.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote