View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #13
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Barkley says Sixers should tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont buy that argument fully. This team has players that tasted wins, playoffs under Mo Cheeks. Why do we have to hear that pep talk about today?
I think Iggy, Lou, and Thad are the only ones who got in under Mo or DiLeo. Since Jrue and Evan are who we consider a part of our future in the long term (maybe Thad) I agree with getting them that experience. It certainly can't hurt and I'm not against watching more games this season.

You see all the time where a guy can get overwhelmed with what's on the line in the playoffs + opposing crowds being rowdier and such. Evan seems to have a personality of someone who would be nervous. I'd rather get those nerves that go with the playoffs out of the way now so when we're able to compete in a few years (well, that's the plan of course) they'll know what to expect.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote