View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #461
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Sloan steps down, leaves Utah Jazz! Era is over!

How's the feeling among Utah fans after last night's game? I know the players are the same, but is there a different vibe now that Sloan's out? I actually had a lot of respect for the Jazz at the start of the season, but if Sloan's departure was due to prima-donna players, I wouldn't be surprised if people started turning against them.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote