View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 04:36 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Settle Down Curry

Whether or not he has earned the right to make this statement is moot. I want him to be assertive on the court and that way he can be sure his coach/gm can stay. The players on the team do bow to him. But personally when I heard the comments I was like "GO AHEAD EDDY!!!!!!"
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote