View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #64
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

Amar'e Stoudemire Unsure of StatusBy Allen Kim
(Knicks Featured Columnist) on February 15, 2011

2011 NBA All-Star Game: New York Knicks' Amar'e Stoudemire Unsure of Status
The New York Knicks only All-Star, Amar'e Stoudemire, is unsure of his status for Sunday's All-Star game due to a sprained right big toe.
"I'm not sure. We'll see how the toe feels after the Atlanta Hawks game tomorrow and go from there," Stoudemire said Tuesday. "If I don't play, I will definitely have to participate, which is fine with me. I wouldn't mind playing a few minutes. But if my toe feels great then I'll play."
Stoudemire missed his first game of the season Saturday night, and while he plans on playing tomorrow night against the Atlanta Hawks, that doesn't necessarily mean he plans on participating Sunday night.
However, the league frowns on players sitting out of the All-Star game if they're able to play in their final regular season game prior to the All-Star break.
If Amar'e Stoudemire sits out of the All-Star game, who should replace him? Fellow teammate, Raymond Felton?
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote