View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #52
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm quitting smoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Now I got my profile set up... my quit time is in about 30 minutes.

right on.. it's just cool to see how much $ you're saving and everything.
I actually opened up a separate savings "tobacco$" account. And I actually got addicted to saving money for a while. It was crazy. I never have had that before. Within 8 months I had several thousand (for real) and bought a truck.
If I was still smoking I would not have my truck. That's a fact. The more money I saw going into that account the more I wanted to put in. It really was a different feeling for me.

Quitnet has lots of support there. I've spent a little time in the chat rooms there and the people are supportive. There is also "expert chats" like quiting classes that you can partake in. I really mostly just liked the stats it provided.
You can set it to automatically e-mail you your stats everyday or every week or whatever..

I hope you quit dude..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote