View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 01:35 AM   #7
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should we be skeptic, optimistic or flat out going insane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I don't like this bandwagon mentality. Either you're a fan, or your're not.

If you think we need to win a championship to go insaine. GTFO. Otherwise, you should already be going insaine. The Bulls have been damn fun to watch since Hinrich was drafted, let alone now when they are 100x better. This team is the real deal. Even with Bogans, we have a shot to win a title. Underdog? Yes. In the conversation to win a ring? Yes.
It's funny you mentioned Kirk bec I was reminiscing about the time I really started liking this team. Yes, they didn't win the ring but they looked good back then, working hard, playing unselfish basketball etc.
Kirk doesn't make spectacular plays like Rose but I really like his defense and leadership.
Made me wonder what's the difference bet Thibs and Skiles since they were both defensive minded coaches. Jeff Van Gundy mentioned that while Thibs has a great defensive mind, he is also a very underrated offensive coach.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote