View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: The Future of the Knicks

I am not in love with role players have you seen what happened to this team for the past 10 years... ??? Do you really think its easy to find role players like your talking about??? you think championship contenders are made so easily??? as much as you all say you can find guys off the street and it means nothing its just not true.

Has Denver had Melo for 10 years with many different types of players and they went to the finals how many times?

NYC arrogance rears its ugly head again like most posters here assumed of course the Knicks are going to get one of the top superstars for summer 2010.... I guess that mindset has not changed when it comes to this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
It's basically Felton+Gallinari for Billups and Melo.
Am I satisfied with it ? Yes

Curry and Chandler won't be here next year.

We can always sign players to fill our rotation and D'Antoni anyways uses only a few players.

It's not such a big deal to find role players and I don't know why you worship our role players so much.
Not like we have Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan on the bench

With Melo and Stoudemire we can attract much more good role players/stars than with Stoudemire and role players.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote