View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Future of the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I am not in love with role players have you seen what happened to this team for the past 10 years... ??? Do you really think its easy to find role players like your talking about??? you think championship contenders are made so easily??? as much as you all say you can find guys off the street and it means nothing its just not true.

Has Denver had Melo for 10 years with many different types of players and they went to the finals how many times?

NYC arrogance rears its ugly head again like most posters here assumed of course the Knicks are going to get one of the top superstars for summer 2010.... I guess that mindset has not changed when it comes to this team.

Do you really think it's easier to find superstar like Melo than 2 role players ?

Superstars don't fall from sky.

You are talking about Denver and their success.
Let's discuss it.
Did they ever have a guy like Amare next to Anthony ?
I don't think so.
Also they had a lot of problems with injuries.

They made WCF once,be sure that we won't made ECF with Amare and bunch of role players.

It's not an easy thing to build a championship team,very few teams can be serious contenders.
And you must realize that Knicks will be more successful with Melo than with Gallo.

I don't say we will have instant championship team if we get Melo.
I know we won't have a championship team this year,probably even next year.
But for a few years maybe we will have.
Please concentrate and tell me will we at least have opportunity to be contenders in 2 years with Gallo instead of Melo on the roster ?
I don't think so.

Last edited by Clutch : 02-19-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote