View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #11
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board
Default Re: Keith Bogans has scored...

I'll give him credit for stepping up as of late and being more of a contributor, but in my eyes the fact remains that he is surely our weakest link and if we can upgrade the SG spot (which ultimately we absolutely have to if we want to seriously contend) than why not?

But I will admit that if we have to give up any of our main guys in order to do it this current season than I would pass. We have a good group of guys here and we shouldn't break it up unless its really worth it.

The offseason will bring us a great oppurtunity to upgrade without substracting what we have now whether it be through free agents or the draft.

Will have options and the front office along with the coaching staff will be able to step back and see exactly what would be a great inclusion into our core.

Just some quick ideas on my end even though I know its a while away and that we have a great current season going on now to focus on.

Guys I would target:

Draft- Jordan Hamilton, Alec Burks, LaceDarius Dunn, Malcolm Lee, Demetri McCamey.

Feel like we need a SG or a combo type of guy that can play both guard spots. A backup PG wouldn't hurt either since Watson can play some 2.

Free Agents- Jason Richardson, Nick Young, JR Smith, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Marcus Thornton.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote