View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #12
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: Article: OC Register - Are the Sacto Kings moving to Anaheim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak
Why is there some theory that Sac is to small for a francise? the fans of the kings arnt just sacramento people. i guess people forget about Roseville, rocklin, folsom, auburn, Davis, wheatland, marysville, stockton, elderado hills, and all the other little places north of Sacramento that have no team close enough to call there own so they go to the kings. A couple bad years and people think there just moving. Kings go nowere and Sac is still a good market for A sports team. dont think it could support 2 major ones but for the kings. its gonna be just fine.

Well yea I mean I would say half the season ticket holders if not more aren't from the Eldorado Hills/Granite Bay, Folsom area. There are a lot of Kings fans in random towns all across Nor Cal. I don't really know how places like Stocketon/Modesdo/Vacaville feel... but I'm sure there are quite a few Kings fans in places in and around those areas too. I don't think they are going anywhere either... but they do need some shit to start working out tho. I mean they have some talent, but no leadership and a lot of boneheads (mostly Tyreke and DeMarcus). When they were good tho it was great for the City and I want them to stay even tho I'm not a fan.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote