View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 06:31 AM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Farewell to the youngsters......

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Yeah I hope we can sign Earl Barron, but still we only have scrubs and role player big men besides Amar'e.

Earl Barron, Ronny Turiaf and Shelden Williams. None of 'em is any good at rebounding.

Actually Shelden Williams is a solid rebounder if we should use the stats.

He averages 5.3 rebounds per 17 minutes in the game.

That's 11.2 rebounds per 36 minutes or 12.4 rebounds per 40 minutes.

I didn't watch the guy,I'm just saying his rebounding stats are good.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote