View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #37
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does Meek Mill appeal to mainstream hip hop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Few years ago I would've think so, but now that today's mainstream is more pop oriented I think he's little too hardcore.

Basically what I was gonna say. He'd have to change his style a little bit.

So if he wants the cash then yeah he can very well be. But if he wants to stay true to his style than I don't see it in this market.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote